6 Best jQuery Interactive Charts and Graphs Libraries
Charts and Graphs are an important requirement for any organization. As the web is growing day by day, so the need of interactive charts and graphs has increased tremendously for developers. Thanks to jQuery which has some awesome libraries to accomplish this task beautifully.
Following libraries will help you to draw interesting, colorful and interactive charts and graphs easily. You can customize the features easily. You may also be interested in our other articles on Free Photoshop Actions, Photography Websites, jQuery Tooltip Plugins and Free Illustrator Brushes.
1. FusionCharts Suite XT
- 90+ charts and gauges, and 965 data-driven maps
- Readymade business dashboards, demos and comprehensive docs
- jQuery charting plugin with the easy-to-use jQuery syntax
- Real-time charts and gauges
- Multi-format chart export options (images/PDF)
- Tooltips, interactive legend and intelligent label management
- Easy data drill-down options
- Formatted numbers, trend-lines and zones
- Visual selection and editing of data
- It’s free (watermarked) and commercial license also available
- Numerous chart style options.
- Date axes with customizable formatting.
- Up to 9 Y axes.
- Rotated axis text.
- Automatic trend line computation.
- Tooltips and data point highlighting.
- Sensible defaults for ease of use.
3. JS Charts
- It’s easy to integrate
- It’s customizable
- You can setup your charts online
- You can create the three most common types of charts: bar, pie and line
- It’s compatible with most web browsers
- You don’t need any server-side plugins/modules
- It’s free (watermarked)
4. jQuery Sparklines
6. Google Chart Tools
Google chart tools are powerful, simple to use, and free. Try out our rich gallery of interactive charts and data tools.